Save time and money with Equest
Posted: Apr 7, 2014 | Author: Health4Horses
With Equest® Plus Tape, you can take a longer break from worming – and give your wallet a rest too.
That’s because Equest Plus Tape lasts up to twice as long as other wormers. So your horse is protected against a broad range of worms – including tapeworm, bots and roundworms – with just a few simple treatments a year.
Lasts up to twice as long as other wormers:
- Fewer treatments each year
- Lower cost over time
- Pastures are free from faecal egg contamination for longer
Equest gives broad spectrum protection against worms:
- The only wormer effective against encysted small strongyles with just 1 dose
- Small strongyles are the most prevalent worm in Australia, and the encysted stages can be very dangerous if there is a mass migration into the gut.
- Effective against benzimidazole-resistant strains of small strongyles
- No documented resistance to Equest Plus Tape in Australia
- Safe for use in pregnant mares, breeding stallions, and foals from 4 weeks
No hassles with Equest’s single-dose, low-volume gel:
- Save money – and hassles – with just a single dose each time
- Low-volume gel and narrow barrel syringe make dosing quick and easy
Save time and money with Equest Plus Tape – Available from your favourite retailer or vet