Posted: Oct 9, 2013 | Author: Health4horses
What are intestinal parasites?
Intestinal parasites are one of the most common causes of disease in horses.1 Several types of internal parasites can infest horses, and they fall into two main groups: worms and bots.1
In this section learn more about:
- Signs of Intestinal Parasites
- Risk of Intestinal Parasites
- Encysted Small Strongyles (ESS)
- How to minimise the risk of Intestinal Parasites
- Protection with Equest Plus Tape
- Myths associated with Intestinal Parasites
- Queensland Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry. Worms in horses, January 2012.